Casey's Corny Corner

Monday, February 20, 2006

A Time For Stress

So here I am . Wasting my precious time on this blog. I know I should be doing other things, but I have no clue even where to start!

*I have to somehow aquire a flute/saxophone and be "proficient" in it by the end of the week.

*I have to prove myself to Dr. A so I don't get a bad grade in my lessons. All we have done this quarter is sight-read in my lesson. I suck at sight-reading, so all of my lessons have sucked. Not to mention that whenever I have an actual lesson that isn't 100% sight-reading, it's cut short or scheduled at another time that he goes M.I.A. for.

*Finish my abstract for Dr. Westbrook

*Refresh my memory on trumpet

*Practice for my last clarinet lesson (in which I was shown the chromatic scale and have to do it perfectly on Tuesday)

*Kick glutes on my jury

*Study for my PSYC 308 test on Tuesday, which is not as important as...

*My PSYC 308 cumulative FINAL on Thursday (worth 50% of my final grade)

*Get sleep and food so I can at least function like a human being

*Finish registering which can't happen unless I get an....

*Open seat in a classes that are already full

*Score study

*Microteaching

*And practice, practice, practice....

This list was more for me than for anything else. I am worn down to the nubs, missed a "great" party, missed the opportunity to kill someone who could've possibly hurt a friend of mine at the "great" party, and I need a good night's sleep.

I will pull through this.... I just wonder how....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home